We are looking for hardworking - people persons – customer support professionals to join our team. Successful candidates must be able to thrive in an environment that is fast paced, competitive, and constantly throwing curve balls your way. You must be an individual who is driven by obtaining personal goal and a strong desire to be the best in your territory. Are you a motivated, entrepreneurial professional -- a problem solver who is ready to make an impact and ready for a job where you can have some fun too?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond quickly and accurately to customer inquiries via the live chat program or ticketing system.
· Maintain up to date, comprehensive, knowledge database for users to access afterhours.
· Profiling and probing end-user customer for possible fake and unsafe profiles.
· Required to maintain minimum level of performance in these areas: Typing 35 wpm with 80% accuracy.
What we’re looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at Snog.FM. This job is considered volunteer work though payment may come down the road if Snog.FM begins making revenue. And of course, there are some other requirements too.
· Must have a verified Snog.FM account.
· 6 months customer support experience preferred but not required.
· Preferred experience with LiveChat systems and ticketing agents (Training is provided)
· Must be able to type minimum 35 wpm with 80% accuracy.
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
· Ability to communicate via online chat in a professional manner.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. (Must be 18+ with proof)
· Familiarity with basic use of voice mail and electronic mail systems preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Internet browsers preferred.
What we offer:
-Exclusive Staff Badge on your profile.
-Your own Snog email used for communication within the Snog community only.
To be considered please send your resumes to us via Facebook
. Don't forget to include your Snog username and a brief paragraph explaining why we should choose you.